Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I don't have a title for this poem, but the two good things, it is instantaneous(i mean i wasn't thinking whlie writing, i was feeling)
and no references to lotr or norse mythology or any kinda fantasies


what do you do when you wanna run away
from urself?
you can't run and you can't hide
he follows where you go.
he expects better from you
he laughs when you fail, coz he
already knows
that you're gonna fail.
he is the friend
the enemy
you promise he breaks
you hide he reveals
you know he knows
you hate him
he enjoys this
I am as broken as I was
but he kept pushing pushing
just a bit more, you know you can do it!
and then
there's no point working hard
be the way you are.
and you listen
the lies and the tales he weaves
a world in which you are good
admired loved can do no wrong
ofcourse I m a nobodyhe assures me
so no point working
i hate being alone with him
but that's the way its gonna be
He is probably the happiest soul right now on earth
but why don't i feel happy?
probably I am being needlessly sentimental
or probably i really am happy!!
hahahahahha
i broke another promise
hahahaha
i made someone else angry with myself
other than him
really sorry that I trusted you
everyone tells me
you are no more than a bag of jokes
and a book of sad poems
which in reality are no good
coz you're the only one who "enjoys" them
he sez no no you're not worthless
soo what if your marks are crapped
so what if you're a social failure?
you're the best and you believe him
who will ever know that i walked the meandering paths
of my life?
he watches a movie
oh and it stars me
i am the villian
he the hero
see there i am
and that empty slot over there
its my brain
and only he lives there
Keep worries in the right place: outta his life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chilchilaati dhoop main
ghoom rahe the shaitaan...
chilchilaati dhoop main
ghoom rahe the shaitaan...
jaante ho thand lagi
pankha chalaya kyon khaitaan...
phir kya hua...
gass maro
tumhaare aaderniy pitaji,
sri sri 1008 jaggu dave

Anonymous said...

kuch ped ug rahe the andheron ke darmiyan,
sooraj bhi jinko dekh ke sakte main aa gaya.

baitul-khala main itni der se atke hue ho kyon,
kya kisi haseen dast ka intezaar hai.