Friday, November 25, 2005

iT HAD TO HAPPEN SOMEDAY
Finally its here
I don't mean the endsems silly they keep comin
I am back blogging and god that feels nice
And we have a special treat
The first love poem by me, is here.
Its called simply

YOU

If only the wounds of my heart
showed on my bare skin...........
You'd probably then might've noticed,
each and every one of them was a creation of yours.

I feel like a shadow,
Skin covering nothingness,
Theres a void,
where you used to be,

No emotion can I emote now,
A smile in response to whatever is thrown at me.

It seems to me
I lost myself
when you went away
'ver to went away

Time passes on, some wounds will never heal.

The lonely walk is all I walk alone,

A flower flowing in the rivers,
wherever the currents take me.

Clouds overhead are me, you see.
Searchin, lookin for you.
Only never to find you.

What Cloud could ever reach the Sun?

Keep walking, smiling,
Sure no sign of you.

My heart only pumps blood,
Stopped beating when you went away.

I can touch but not feel,
back then I could feel without touching.

A part of me has withered, died,
since you've been gone.

The Rest of me never rests,
its still roaming, running in circles.

Where did you go?
Vanished without a trace.

Was it Love?
Wish I could've known
Coz I was ne'er told

Know the funniest thing
I don't know how this ends.

2 comments:

basit said...

Maybe who knows
Basically her is an almost undefined function of i(that's me)
I can however more r less assure that the the eigenvalue exists outside the infinite potential well called IITK
remember no barrier tunneling allowed here
So you know that the end sems are pretty damn close

basit said...

nyways the event is foriven