Sunday, September 25, 2005

Words Of Wisdom(From Those Who Claim They Know)
(Recorded during innumerable Thermo Lectures)
This isn't a defamation, its just I found the content surprising!!

So well okay fine exactly of course.
Some very unique lessons follow so hold on tight(to your Mystery Trains!!)

How do we choose the differential is a very philosophical question.The size of the differential is very small. To the molecular level. The molecule may or mayn't be there. Heisenberg's Uncertainity Principle(HUP).
My Comment: Of all the things in the world, Calculus, Philo, HUP in the same dialogue. Schrodinger, Kaffka and Leibnitz would be turning in their graves.

You don't chuck the baby out.It is important to choose the right differential and neglect the others.
My Comment: Would have commented but could make no sense outta it.

A man who remains is one who remains functional.
My Comment: Of all the things possible!!! What actually is he indicating by functional.

It is my fountain pen. It is my piece of paper. I can give any problem.
My Comment: Of Course. Why not.

After 4 years of graduation, some homogenity comes in the whole batch.
My Comment: I'm sure that I'm definitely not a fairy!!

Our entire technology is based on burning fossil fuels.
My Comment: That was your generation. Nowadays we use antimatter and cold fusion.

Common Sense isn't very common.
My Comment: For once I agree.

Intelligence depends on two factors:
1. The ability to utilize our database.
2. Pure database.
My Comment: Not mine, I am pure brilliance!!

Memory is an important portion of your being intelligent
My Comment: Seriously, why should I learn something I could always look up?


Is the life linear? Suppose you graduate and join a job. If your boss becomes angry then your life can become pretty non-linear. When situation becomes non-linear after determing the non-linearity, we need to take adequate steps.
My Comment: I won't comment on this, I have my standards.


Would be regularly updated, after each thermo lec, and we have 3 of them in a week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meesum said...

matri sambhogi rakhshas apni hawas yahan aake mitaata hai....
kamin privatti pishach...
baba tera bhala karain...

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed it pretty much, read it three times ...
actually i enjoyed the tone of the comments ...

It seems that you have been giving a lot of of attention in classes nowadays

best of luck for thermod endsem :->
p.s. write the link to this page at the end of your answer script

vikram said...

Hahaa

mast hai.
I slept in almost all classes. I now come to know at last what crap things he talked in the classes?