Sunday, August 28, 2005

Where do we go now?

Where do we go now. I can't concentrate !!!!! The first semester is passing right infront of my eyes and I am making the same mistakes as before, I just can see the events happening in the same as the last semester and I am really scared, I have this feeling of deja vu whenever I miss a class or waste time or do something I should be doing, for instance blogging when I should be studying for my exams. This is insane and suicidal. I mean doing something which is gonna hurt. At this point my only aim in life is to make my CPI "decent". You might wanna ask What is a decent CPI? I would quote Tona a fellow blogger(www.arvindkothari.blogspot.com) who would probably be the first to read this " What is a decent CPI? It is just a bit more than whatever is the max you think you can achieve not because its unattainable, but on the contrary it is what you should be aiming for, because you deserve no lesser. " (That I hope was the gist of what he said. And Tona I do listen sometimes to what others are sayin' , for a change!!)
I am just not working as hard as I can. First I go to the Lib and get distracted there owing to the huge crowd which is actually trying very hard to study. Then I decide to stay in my room and study and all I do is to try to complete the 19 albums of Black Sabbath that I have and the 4 Ozzy albums. I am working very hard, about this you can be quite sure.
My roomie has almost given up on me, I am missing classes insubjects with weightage to attendance even when I have the opinion that it is a mortal sin to lose out a mark that I shouldl not be.
Okay this served its purpose I think I will concentrate better now.

Till doubt assails again
Basit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bhaiya kachhu naya nahi likhoge ka??