Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A collection of poems(mostly love themed, and quite similiar also, wrote them some time in my first year)

The Songwriter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)
I write a poem,
a beautiful poem about you
on a piece of paper
and throw it away.
There it goes,
with it my heart
through the same twists and turns,
slow and fast,
to where the breeze carries it
it strikes the ground,
it doesn't, but my heart shatters,
into a million fragments.
This is an Ode to you,
O My Love,
as you go with the man you love.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)
Glass shatters and hearts break,
winds howl, the tides grow and ebb.
The fire burns and the sheets burn
As in some hearts, love smoulders on
whatever happens, will happen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah these make no sense even to me.

No comments: